Sunday, June 7, 2009

It feels like it might be hope...wait.. WHAT???

::Updated::

It has come to the attention of fellow bloggers that I stalk er follow that information or "accurate presentation of facts" of the story of April Rose is false. They do not feel that they should share what came about, or open a forum for people to vent frustration about the falsity of their story.

The family of April Rose has completely removed their blog that I posted a link to Sunday evening. When I checked it this morning when I first logged on, it was the same "update" post that "D" the father posted about 7 hours or so after April was born.

I don't know any details, I don't even know if the family is real if the story is real.
I just don't know, this saddens me so.

Click through to MckMama's page to read the collective email addressing the situation, the prayers for the family.


::ORIGINAL POST::


http://littleoneapril.blogspot.com/

April is here, praying for a miracle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey S,

I didn't realize you had updated this until this am.

I tried clicking through both links, and neither is working. I'll say a little prayer though.

I love that you're called to love on and pray for all these struggling children and families. It's no less important than any other calling, and you bless me with your faithfulness in carrying it out.

Love ya!