Friday, May 9, 2008

Ready. Set. BLOG!

So. Here I am at Jake’s community blog..









I have been wondering what on earth to write here, because when I write, it really tends to be on a pretty personal level or topic. Nine times out of ten I’m writing about some internal battle, or something going on with someone in my life. The thought of sharing the real personal stuff with complete strangers is a bit foreign to me.



But are you all really strangers? 6 degrees of separation, right? (Okay - in this case, 2 actual degrees,) I know Jake; Jake knows you, and here we all are.

Maybe writing here will bring about comments that will make me view things in a way that I ordinarily wouldn’t. Maybe writing here will just show everyone what a crazy, over-analyzing neurotic I am, and people will avoid my posts like the plague for fear of getting sucked in.


Eh. Either way.


Here we all are at the start of something that could very well prove to be the coolest blog in the history of… EVER!! So here is my first step onto this compilation path.




Guess we’ll see who follows!





An addendum:


Oh yeah - I may swear a lot. I'll give my posts a rating, maybe..... :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Maybe writing here will just show everyone what a crazy, over-analyzing neurotic I am, and people will avoid my posts like the plague for fear of getting sucked in."

Sweetie, that's probably the one thing we all have in common here! At least to some degree or another.